The native sun burns fiery when invoked.
His spirit lives unconquered, trusts no man.
Learned his lesson from time passed and lives lost.
Another’s mercurial existence.
Volatile, like a clandestine chemist.
He will respond quicker than the message.
Love and desire become venomous.
When the changer of hearts becomes involved.
His fortune, virility, gone to waste.
His mother does not approve of the whore.
Bringing the sound of thunder to his sky.
His father would have preferred a flower.
Who would not have sacrificed his valor.
Accepted his virtues as those of men.
The white ox gifted to the triumphant.
The pleasure of drawing his chariot.
Until the king is usurped, forgotten.
The weapons were released from bloody hands.
They only served to reap what had been sown.
His destruction was her expiation.
Heaven’s deluge is tears for his passing.
Avenging his severance with flowers.
A veil worn to protect the nuptial.
The waters have dried, can’t dissipate heat.
Salacious and wicked. Never trust her.
- Woman Attempts To Kill Husband Via Oral Sex By Adding Poison To Vagina (blackamericaweb.com)
- Police: Wife runs over, kills husband (click2houston.com)
- Lady Kills Husband Over Issues With Her Cat (4umf.com)
- Unremorseful Irish wife stabbed her husband 60 times – sentenced to life in prison (irishcentral.com)
- Wife Kills Millionaire Husband For Impregnating Young Girlfriend (mosvinbami.com)
- Hammond woman charged after shooting her husband 4 times (wwltv.com)